• Offering Dynamic Programmes
• Providing Children with as Many Touches of the Ball as Possible
• Having Fun, Gaining Confidence, and Learning the Basic Skills in a Fun, Safe Environment
• Encouraging Fitness and Development
• Promoting Interaction and Working as Part of a Team
• Teaching the Fundamentals of Football
• Improving Agility, Movement, Balance, Coordination, and Social and Mental Awareness
• Playing Fun Games to Stimulate the Imagination
Aimed at the youngest children, the little stars and twinkle stars programmes include parental involvement, which is a great way for you to spend one-to-one time with your child. It also helps to build confidence in a safe environment. On this course, we teach the football basics to make sure the transition to older sessions and football teams is smooth. The sessions last for 40 minutes.
Taking place in 50-minute sessions, the shining stars and shooting stars courses are focused on developing existing skills. Participants are taught to work in a team-orientated environment, while emphasis is placed on technical progression and development.
Suitable for children aged between 6 and 12 who play in a competitive or non-competitive environment, these one-hour sessions are tailored for the continued progression of technical skills. The sessions focus on:
• Ball Manipulation
• Constant Touches of the Ball
• Small-Sided Games
All of the Planet Soccer coaches are fully qualified with the Scottish Football Association and have worked with professional clubs. Additionally, we have experienced coaches who were professional footballers themselves as well as coaches who have taught children all over the world. For your peace of mind, all of our staff are DBS and PVG checked. Evidence of these checks can be presented upon request.
We offer birthday parties starting from a basic package. We take care of everything hall hire, cake, party bags, buffet, and a gift.